Friday, March 27, 2009

Fair Weather

It's county fair weekend in our county! woo hoo. I'm excited. yea. um, yippee. Ok so we aren't entering anything this year, there are NO horse activities, and the shows are boring. We go for the time with friends. Well, my kid's friends. She wants to meet up with her friends and ride the carnival rides and visit. I told her this year she had to pay for me to get in if she wanted to go (I ended up there without cash!) No prob, Mom.

Half our church was there showing tonight and I even got to attend a birthday party for a little girl from the church. Umm, cake. The goat show is tomorrow at 12:30. I think it would be wise to attend since we are wanting to show goats next year.

The sun was shining and the sky was beautiful. It was very windy, though, and the wind was cold. We were all the way down to 45! Break out the heavy parkas.

10 after 11 and time for bed!

Good night.

(ps. I don't know why the blog says it's 10 til when my computer says it's 10 after)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Whahooo!! Honey, turn on the curling iron, We're going to the Fair!!! LOL!! I love the fair!! You are so lucky. Have fun eating the great food and watching all the shows and livestock!! Eat a funnel cake for me!!