Thursday, August 27, 2009

Wow!

First I want to ask, does anyone know what the stuff on my window in the picture is? I think I've seen it in a dream before, but that was a long time ago. Whatever it is left 1 mm of water in our fence measuring cup. Weird.

Anyway, if you didn't notice by my lack of blog posts, school started. Between gone until 5:30 pm at the earliest, the kids band practice, our homework, and so on, i have not had time to ride or posts blogs. Not to mention, school's started so our home internet goes down!

I'll try to catch up on everything this weekend.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I poured over here. Twice. I thought we were in Hawaii or something.

:)

School starting is so crazy. I can barely look up!

Andrea said...

We have been lucky with rain lately. But about two months ago our ground was cracking!!

School does put a damper on blogging!! :)