Thursday, December 25, 2008

To go along with the Wet Christmas...

Christmas Day's high will be 70 degrees. :)

Watch this YouTube video if you can... It's clean for little ones.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhei5sUY3I4



Merry Christmas!!




Update: It was warmish, overcast, and occasionally drizzly. I wore a sleeveless shirt all day.

Koda had a little spirit when I pulled her out of the pasture. I always longe her before riding and am glad that I did. She was breaking into a canter on her longe without prompting. By the end of our ground work, she was licking her lips. I am still working with her on riding from the house and walking back. Today, she walked back with her head low. I was absolutely in heaven on hooves. We startled some deer on our ride. Koda just twitched a little. We watched them for a second.

I got Horse decorations from my family for Christmas, along with some books and a couple of boxes of chocolate covered cherries. Koda got a good rubdown, work, hay, and grain.

No comments: