Saturday, February 28, 2009

Missing blogs

When I posted last night about my kid's competition, I checked to make sure that the page looked ok the way it was. It was good, so I went to bed, then spent the day at my dad's. When I got home, I went on my post to read the comment that was posted, and my posts were missing. I had my hubby check it on his computer and his looked the same as mine.

The info at the right was still there, such as my profile and my blog archive. So I clicked on one of the posts in the archive. They were still accessible. I was (and still am) really puzzled about why everything in the main blog section was gone. I decided to sign in and see if I accidentally erased that section from the page layout. It showed to still be there, so I clicked on edit to see if there was a feature that was selected wrong and everything looked ok there, too. I'm stymied. So, I went back to the page and there were my posts.

This is really weird. Did anyone else have this problem today?

2 comments:

Andrea said...

That happens to another blog that I read. I normally read her on google reader and then I will have to go to her archives to read the post, because it's gone on her main blog page? I don't know what does that?? Strange huh?

I am glad you got it all worked out.

d2cmom said...

Andrea, I'm reading your blog right now.